Mobile Dental Unit Powered By Electricity
The portable dental unit is a mobile dental clinic/chair designed to provide basic dental office functions. It is an ideal solution for those in need of dental care who cannot come to the clinic, such as those with disabilities living in remote areas. With the portable unit, dentists can go out and visit patients in their own homes, enabling them to receive the treatment they need.
Dentists are able to carry out dental treatments efficiently without the need of installation due to the compatible, self-contained dental delivery system of the fixed dental unit in the clinic office. This equipment is specially designed to meet the requirements of dental treatments in both remote and temporary areas.
Q: How do I attach a compressor to a portable dental unit?
A: Our portable dental unit is powered by a brushless motor with an adjustable, stable electric handpiece. It also allows for adjustable water supply and rotation speed.
- Control system: vector control system
- Motor type: DC brushless motor
- Speed: 2,000 – 40,000 rpm
- Torque: 3.4Ncm
- Power input: AC 24V / DC36
- Motor size: φ22×L71mm
- Motor weight: 67 g
- Noise: <60dB
- Light source: LED (white light)
- Supply air pressure: 1.5 L/min or more
- Supply water pressure: 65 mL/min or more
- Controller size: L130 x W55 x H21 mm
The mobile electric dental hand piece system features:
• E-type standard connector
• Inner water spray
• LED light source
• Adjustable rotation speed of 2,000 – 40,000 rpm
• Operated control system of water supply and speed rotation with two separate buttons on the unit
• Pedal adjustable hand piece rotation speed
• Does not contain the electric straight and contra-angle hand piece.
Optional 1:5 fiber optic handpiece technical table
|Max speed||20,000 RPM/minutes|
|Burs applicable||For FG Burs|
|Water spray||Inner water triple spray|
|Light illumination||Fiber optic|