Wireless gutta percha obturator filling system
The obturator handpiece is a handheld device designed to hold and deliver a heated filling material called gutta-percha.
It plays a pivotal role in the final step of a root canal procedure, which is the filling and sealing of the cleaned and disinfected root canals.
|Battery Life||2600 mAh|
|Charging Time||4 hours|
|Ready Temperature||200°C in 20 secs|
|Extrusion Control||3 speeds|
|Needle Sizes||25Ga, 23Ga|
The primary and most crucial use of an obturator handpiece is to fill the prepared and disinfected root canals with gutta-percha
Obturator handpieces help create a three-dimensional seal within the root canals.
The use of obturator handpieces makes the root canal filling process more comfortable for both the dentist and the patient.
- Wireless electric gutta percha extrusion for uniform filling without air bubbles
- Fine and consistent gutta percha extrusion
- Effective canal filling: auto-cleaning removes residual gutta percha, extrusion stops immediately to prevent leakage
- 2600mAh lithium battery
- Adjustable heating temperature from 100-200°C, accurate real-time display of gutta percha amount
- Ready in 20 secs at 200°C, fully charges in 4 hours
- Pre-bendable high strength silver needles for more uses, 360° rotatable for better control
- 3 extrusion speeds for personalized operation
- Battery allows for 50 canal filling treatments
- 25Ga and 23Ga gutta percha needle sizes
- Hex wrench for bending tip, rotating tip, and cleaning
- Use hex wrench to pre-bend silver needles
- Clean needles: Reverse-twist hot needle off handpiece, use forceps to clear residual gutta percha in needle
- Clean handpiece: Use forceps to remove overflow gutta percha around opening, unscrew cleaning nut with hot handle and hex wrench to clear residual gutta percha inside