Oral health is vital for the overall well-being of individuals. As such, the importance of optimal oral health is much more than having a radiant smile. A scaler dental equipment happens to be a pivotal one among the various dental instruments available. An ultrasonic scaler for the teeth can remove plaque, tartar, and stains effectively and is a valuable tool in dentistry for dental hygiene.
Scaling happens to be an integral component of teeth cleaning. It involves the removal of plaque and tartar built up on the teeth and gums. The ultrasonic scaler for the teeth can remove calculus effectively from the tooth surface and improve the cleaning process.
What it is
This is a top-notch quality scaler dental equipment for cleaning the teeth by removing dental plaque and calculus. This high-speed ultrasonic dental instrument produces little vibration and turbulence. Premium quality plastic material is used in making this instrument. Dental practices can use this with EMS dental scaling tips.
Dental practices can use a scaler dental equipment for dental scaling and for cleaning the teeth roots and gum.
The dental instrument also works well in oral problems like halitosis (bad-smelling breath) and also for bleeding gums. The high speed of the instrument enables it to remove surface deposits including discolored stains.
Dental practices can use it for the following purposes
- Stain removal
- Treating all types of gingival calculus
- Pre-oral surgery debris removal
- Orthodontic cement removal
- Debris removal from furcation areas
- Control: Touch & Knob
- Function: scaling, Perio, and Endo irrigation
- Water supply: Auto-water supply
- Hand-piece: Detachable LED hand-piece
- Tips: G1, G2, G4, P1, and E1
- Voltage requirement: AC100-240V; 50-60 Hz
- Water inlet pressure: 0.01 to 0.05 MPA
- Power: 30 to 48 VA
- Control unit Input: DC30 V; 1.5A
- Half excursion input: Lower than 2 N
- Vibration frequency of insert: 25 to 31 kHz (Primary)
- Excursion vibration insert: Lower than 100 microns
- Ultrasonic output power: 3 to 20 W
- Handpiece: VD-5L LED
- Weight: 1.84 kg (control unit); 3 kg (packaging)
- Product dimensions: 215 mm x 155 mm x 210 mm
- Packing size: 360 mm x 160 mm x 260 mm
How it works
The ultrasonic dental instrument for teeth is an electric device with an intuitive design. It helps to remove deposits on the surface of the teeth using high-frequency vibrations. The ultrasonic scaler dental produces high-frequency vibrations by converting electrical energy into mechanical energy. Piezoelectric crystals are there in the instrument hand-piece. The electrical energy generates high-frequency vibrations when it passes through the crystals.
- Increased efficiency
- More patient comfort
- Effective for removal of stains and calculus
- The least invasive mode for teeth cleaning
The ultrasonic scaler for the teeth is available with ultrasonic scaler tips for the following modes.
- G or General Supra gingival scaling mode for removing plaque and calculus from the surface of the tooth. Dental practices can use it for stain removal.
- P or Sub gingival scaling mode. It helps to remove calculus from the furcation area and below the gingival margin, suits tartar removal from narrow interdental spaces, abscess debris, and root planning.
- E or Endo mode. Suits cleaning and removal of foreign material, filling cement, calcification removal, locating the root canal orifices, and more.
The Ultrasonic scaler for the teeth is a vital instrument in the arsenal of dental practices. It is specially designed for challenging tasks and is available with a long time warranty. It covers a 5-year warranty for the main unit and a 1-year warranty for the hand-piece.