air abrasion handpiece
The two-in-one Sandblasting system of air abrasion handpiece uses aluminum Oxide powder, for the application of porcelain, resin, fiber posts, dental braces, etc., which includes the metal surface uniform micro roughening treatment, to improve the adhesive strength.
The TWO-IN-ONE Sandblasting system is made of high-quality stainless steel and wear-resistant metal material that features durable, design ergonomic, assembly tolerance accuracy, which can effectively improve the service life of the product and precision.
1. Extra oral application: used for cleaning and coarsening of the surface before bonding.
- Metal/porcelain crown;
- Fiber post;
- Inlay / high inlay;
- Maryland Bridge;
- Orthodontic brackets and stents;
- The removal of the original cement adhesive layer two times before bonding;
- Defect detection of metal casting repair body.
2. Intraoral applications: surface micro-coarsening in the treatment of porcelain or resin restorations.
The use of sodium bicarbonate powder can eliminate cigarette stains on the surface of the tooth, food residues can also remove plaque and pigment spots in the tooth space. In order to resist the accumulation of antimicrobial plaque, block the formation of dentition, and prevent periodontal disease. At the same time, it can increase the brightness and whiteness of the teeth themselves. It makes your teeth look good and beautiful. When using sodium bicarbonate powder, air pressure use 2.5kgf/cm ~4.0kgf/cm.
The air abrasion handpiece comes to standard 2 and 4 holes, 4 holes NSK PTL, KaVo coupling connector system optionally available.