Carbide Burs Dental Trimming And Finishing
1. Round shaped for finishing anterior lingual and posterior occlusal surfaces;
2. Taper shaped is ideal for trimming excess material on anterior labial surfaces or the cervical portion of any tooth;
3. Egg shaped is for contouring or placing anatomy on posterior occlusal surfaces, also suitable for smooth and shaping anterior lingual surfaces;
4. Flame shaped is to establish anatomical pits and fissures in occlusal surfaces.
5. The trimming and finishing carbide burs dental comes to 5pcs per box.
There are no reviews yet.