Dental Articulator Fit For Artex BN
The Average Value Articulator is an advanced dental appliance specially designed to provide precise and reliable jaw movement during dental procedures, offering indistinguishable precision and magnetic compatibility with all Artex available. Its main components are made from highly durable materials so that it can be used for many years without any significant wear and tear.
The articulator features an integrated magnetic mounting plate system for precise and reliable positioning. It also has a fixed condyle with a 19 mm path radius, a fixed average sagittal condylar path inclination of 35°, and a fixed Bennett angle of 15°. Additionally, the articulator has a convenient “click” – quick centric lock for easy and fast centering.
Overall, the Average Value Articulator is a great piece of technology that is designed to provide precise and reliable jaw movement during dental procedures. Its durable construction and precision components make it an ideal choice for any dental office that requires high-quality results.
- Fixed angle of 15 degrees
- 35 degrees fixed condylar tilt
- The dental lab articulator has an adjustable incisal guidance pin range from -5 mm to + 10 mm
- Large interior 126mm height space, integrated with magnetic mounting plate articulator system
- 100% compatible with all Artex models with the Splitex magnetic system
- Easy to calibrate and verify calibration
- Arcon articulator design, Artex dental system compatible
Mounted dental lab articulator feature
Arcon articulator features movable upper and lowers disposable mounting plates that attach to the magnetic base plate, it is a great plasterless articulator in laboratories and clinics.
- Disposable dental articulator mounting plate
- Magnetic dental articulator mounting plate
There are no reviews yet.