Dental Lab Sandblaster
This machine is essential in the dental laboratory for dental prostheses and is mainly used to remove various small surface oxides. At the same time, the glass base can be thrown on the surface of the plastic base.
This dental lab sandblaster removes metal oxide layers after the dentures’ metal bases casting process. Such as the pontic bridge, framework, for example.
1. The glass of sandblasting machine is made of tempered glass
2. The machine has the function of automatic dust removal
3. The internal space of the dental lab sandblaster has been enlarged to facilitate operation
4. The sand cylinder combined with pure aluminum and stainless steel will not burst and has good sealing performance
5. The air pipe inside the machine and sandblasting pipe are products of Japanese brand LEIGHTON, with good wear resistance and aging resistance
6. The control system uses solenoid valves to reduce air pressure leakage
7. The nozzles are made of imported hard alloy steel with good wear resistance