Dental Rubber Model Former
SILICONE MOLDS CORRESPONDING TO THE UPPER AND LOWER JAW OF AN EDENTULOUS ADULT
The dental rubber molds are used for the formation of plaster models for the practice of dental students in dental schools. It is enough to cast them with plaster to obtain the model—ideal for students in their dental prosthesis practices.
It is made of flexible and high-resistance silicone, ensuring comfort and ease when removing the model from the mold while avoiding cracks and breaks.
- Designed 28 teeth to make dental plaster models.
- Most tooth models can be adjusted on this stone model.
- Extremely durable and long-lasting molds. Duplicate plaster typodont models.
- Silicone molds for partial or total edentulous reproduction
- Ideal for dental study and university practices
- Molds for making plaster study models with complete teeth
- Silicone molds corresponding to the upper and lower jaw of an edentulous adult.
- Simply pour them with plaster to obtain the model.
- Ideal for students in their dental prosthesis practices.
There are no reviews yet.