Dental Surgical Blade and Handle
A surgical blade is used for cutting purposes in the dental laboratory.
It is made of stainless steel (carbon) that prevents corrosion.
The surgical blade is packed in sterile packaging.
The main use is cutting soft tissues during pre-prosthetic surgeries or other dental surgical procedures.
The steel handle provides excellent grip and serrations on the handle prevent the accidental slippage of the instrument.
Soft tissues cutting.
11# special for dental use.
Way of sterilization sterilized by gamma radiation.
disposable carbon steel dental surgical blade.
The raw materials include carbon steel and stainless steel.
- The bacterium isolation is achieved by a tight packaging of polyester and aluminum foil that provides a sterile environment and protection.
- It is sterilized by the Co-60 gamma radiation and can be used directly without being re-sterilized before use.
- Its insulation avoids cross infections from medical sources and is safe to use in dental and medical areas.
- Carefully open the package according to the indicated direction mentioned on the packaging.
- Don’t use it if the package is damaged or compromised.
- Don’t use it if the appearance is rusty and cracked.