ORTHODONTIC DENTAL VACUUM FORMING SHEET
Thermoformed acetate sheets are a rigid, transparent material used in dentistry to manufacture different dental accessories. They are used with the vacuum forming machine.
Provides excellent weather ability and chemical resistance properties to prevent fading.
No bubbles and the thermal effect is excellent. Please remove the white protective paper before use.
- Manufacture of splints
- Manufacture of provisionals
- Manufacture of temporary acrylic bridges
- For vertical dimension applications such as bite enhancement plates (thick)
- Space maintainers or surgical trays (medium).
- Cold acrylic manufacturing
- Diameter: 127x127mm square
- Diameter: 120mm round
- Material type: Hard and Soft
- 1.0mm, 20pcs/pack
- 1.5mm, 15pcs/pack
- 2.0mm, 10pcs/pack
50 pack per carton, 22 kg per carton