Digital intraoral X-ray sensor
The Dental X-ray sensor features 0.35 nm, 3T, large range of 73dB, achieving the ability to transfer high quality 4 images within a second. The long-lifetime APS CMOS sensor saves about 75% cost than traditional dental film.
CMOS chip adopts super fiber plate, It is high-efficiency X-Ray transfer, restoring the original vivid image tooth. The dentists even find the smallest root canal easily.
High light feature
- Driver compatibility-Imaging software
Dental x-ray sensor driver is compatible with the software products of others brands. Dentist can use our provided sensor, and continue to use the already owned database.
- Sensor size
The dentist will need to hold the sensor in the patient’s mouth. The most highly frequency application size is 39×27.5 mm.
- Sharing The Sensor Data Between Offices
A dentist can share the sensor between several computers, moving it from dental office to office. When the dentist connects the sensor to a USB 2.0 port on the computer, the sensor is recognized automatically and is operational based on already installed software on the computer.
Digital X-Ray Sensor Feature
- Fast image acquisition and lower radiation to the patient
- Simple USB 2.0 plug and play connectivity
- 4096 shades of gray provide depth and density
- High sensitivity sensors capture more detail
- 16 bit images acquisition