Cosmetic multi-layer dental zirconia block
CAD-CAM dental zirconia block is made of ultra translucent zirconium oxide (with 49% light transmittance), which guarantees a natural tooth look. It is suitable for anterior restoration with high flexural strength(700Mpa). The final zirconia restoration in a seamless transition color gradient. It comes to the Ivoclar Vivadent Bleach shade: BL1, BL2, BL3, BL4, and Vita 16 classic shades.
These features are perfectly suitable for
- High aesthetic multilayer crowns and bridges (up to 3 units)
- Especially for multilayer anterior veneer cosmetic restorations (bridges up to 3 units)
- High aesthetic veneering
1. Light Transmittance: 49%
2. Flexural strength after sintering(MPA): 700Mpa
3. Sintering temperature (℃): 1435-1450
4. Multilayer color gradient in natural transition from incisal to dentin.
multilayer zirconia sintering chart