FG Diamond Burs Feature
Dental diamond burs are used widely by dentists for a wide of dental treatments. High-quality friction grip burs are used greatly to precisely drill, cut, and trim teeth, bone, prosthesis, and dental models in the dental clinic and laboratories as well. Dental burs are made up of high-quality material following international standards of manufacturing.
Our FG dental diamond burs are made up of natural diamond powder that provides hard and sharp function. These dental diamond burs are processed using high-precision lathes. The shanks are designed to provide stability during their usage. Shanks are manufactured from high-quality stainless steel that does not break or bend easily. These diamond burs are class I classifications and are used for cleaning and filling materials. Dental diamond burs at our company are available in different sizes and shapes. There are different head designs for each diamond bur and that are exclusively used for particular procedures.
Our CE-certified dental burs use turbines as power sources and function on high-speed hand pieces. Available in a plastic box, 10 pieces per box. Our company supply and provide the best quality dental equipment that is reliable and durable. All our dental products are available at reasonable prices and free delivery is applicable.
Diamond burs dental catalogue model:
- The straight diamond burs are great for axial wall preparation and available in both flat and ogival ends.
- The wheel round-ended burs provide occlusal clearance during the crown preparation.
- The coarse diamond burs are specific for the veneers procedures, supra-gingival clearance, and zirconium crown cutting, as these burs possess great strength and hardness.
- Single inverted cone burs are used in the resistive form of restoration of dental cavities for the undercut’s preparation. It also removes the excessive restorative material from the interdental spaces.
- Ball collar diamond burs layered with fine diamond grits are used for caries removal and primary tooth access and enamel cutting.
Order Online Procedure
Go to check out details,or chart,the bottom line is Order notes(optional),then fill in the model you need,each model is 10pc/box.Such as TF-11 13 box,WR-13C 7box.