FG Diamond Burs Feature
Dental diamond burs are used widely by dentists for a wide of dental treatments. High-quality friction grip burs are used greatly to precisely drill, cut, and trim teeth, bone, prosthesis, and dental models in the dental clinic and laboratories as well. Dental burs are made up of high-quality material following international standards of manufacturing.
Our FG dental diamond burs are made up of natural diamond powder that provides hard and sharp functions. These dental diamond burs are processed using high-precision lathes. The shanks are designed to provide stability during their usage. Shanks are manufactured from high-quality stainless steel that does not break or bend easily. These diamond burs are class I classifications and are used for cleaning and filling materials. Dental diamond burs at our company are available in different sizes and shapes. There are different head designs for each diamond bur that are exclusively used for particular procedures.
Our CE-certified dental burs use turbines as power sources and function on high-speed handpieces. Available in a plastic box, 10 pieces per box. Our company supplies and provides the best quality dental equipment that is reliable and durable. All our dental products are available at reasonable prices and free delivery is applicable.
Diamond burs dental catalog model:
- The straight diamond burs are great for axial wall preparation and are available in both flat and ogival ends.
- The wheel round-ended burs provide occlusal clearance during the crown preparation.
- The coarse diamond burs are specific for the veneer procedures, supra-gingival clearance, and zirconium crown cutting, as these burs possess great strength and hardness.
- Single inverted cone burs are used in the resistive form of restoration of dental cavities for the undercut’s preparation. It also removes the excessive restorative material from the interdental spaces.
- Ball collar diamond burs layered with fine diamond grits are used for caries removal and primary tooth access and enamel cutting.
Order Online Procedure
- Insert the quantity you need
- Click FG diamond burs add to chart
- On the checking out left bottom, there is an order note(optional), you should fill in the FG diamond burs model you need in the order note(optional), Such as TF-11 23 box, WR-23C 10box.