Contra-angled handpiece accessories and parts
The contra-angled handpiece is widely used in dental practice for multiple treatment purposes.
It is attached with a high-speed handpiece for dental cavity preparations.
The head is detachable and can be autoclaved after every single use.
It is used for tooth polishing, grinding, trimming, and surgical procedures
Contra-angle handpiece attachment heads are detachable, and KaVo compatibility.
With a wide range of options available, dental professionals can now select the best combination of handpiece heads and handles according to their individual needs. With 5 types of handpiece heads and 6 types of fiber optic and non-light handles, they can create 30 unique combinations, allowing them to customize their equipment setup for maximum efficiency and reliability.
Moreover, all the dental handpiece parts are compatible with KaVo, one of the most trusted names in the industry. This compatibility ensures that dental professionals can seamlessly integrate the handpiece heads and handles with their existing KaVo equipment, allowing them to benefit from superior performance and exceptional results.
- A- 60° Reciprocating motion: Inner water spray, Non-fiber optic light
- B- Vertical reciprocating motion: Inner water spray, Non-fiber optic light
- C- Prophy cup $ brushes 360° rotation: Inner water spray, Non-fiber optic light
- D- FG Burs 360° rotation: Inner water spray, Non-fiber optic light
- E- RA Burs 360° rotation: Inner water spray, Non-fiber optic light
- F-16:1 innter water spray, Fiber optic
- F-1: 16:1 innter water spray, Non-Fiber optic
- G-4:1 inner water spray, Fiber optic
- G-1: 4:1 inner water, Non-fiber optic
- H-1:1 E-type motor, inner water spray
- H-1: 1:1 inner water, Non-fiber optic