Micromotor N3 Dental
The Marathon Micromotor N3 is an instrument made with a motor to use as the pencil and used to work with the turning force of the rotary motor up to 35000rpm.
And it applies to cutting, polishing, and polishing. The use of various cutters according to the material and the way of operation are available.
The products are mainly used for dental laboratory and dental clinic.
Advantage in dentistry application
- Dust protection for excellent durability
- Simple and easy operation with a Variable Pedal Control system.
- Special bearings installed for super high speed (less heat and noise).
- Another virtue is the stepless speed system (it is well designed to output 0-35,000 rpm using a step-less speed system)
1.High Quality Electric Dental Lab Handpiece Micromotor, Strong 35000 Rpmm.
2. 0~35,000rpm, less-vibration standard carbon brush motor.
3. No heat after long hours of operation by effective electrical design.
4. Foot pedal for variable speed control.
5. Non stage speed system
(it’s well designed to output from zero to 45,000rpm by using non stage speed system).
6.Right and left turning ability.
7. Foot ON/OFF switch system
1. Burs size: 2.35 mm
2.Speed range: 0-35,000 R.P.M
3.Collet size: 3/32”
4. Biggest torque: 280gf.cm
There are no reviews yet.