3D multilayer dental zirconia block
Multi-layer dental zirconia blocks feature shade, translucency, and strength change in one block, it is for the open dental cad cam milling system such as Roland, Imes icore, Sirona mcx5, Wieland, Vhf, etc.
Why we call it 3D dental zirconia block
1. The zirconia block is an abbreviation of Multilayer;
2. Compare to white and single layer pre-shaded block, 3D multilayer zirconia block features translucent, strength and shade that is variational in 1 dimension;
3. It is a realistic and natural material which come true variation from dentin zone to incisal zone in progressive transition.
In dentin zone, The characteristic of strength and fracture toughness is high.
In incisal zone, it has nature crystal translucency, aesthetic effect is desirable and low abrasion to jaw teeth.
1. Vita 16 A-D shades available;
2.6 layers of shade transition in nature from cervical to incisal.
3. High translucency(43-57% total light transmittance from cervical to incisal)
4. High flexural strength(600-900Mpa:600Mpa in incisal transfer to 900Mpa in the cervix)
5. No hand coloring needed
3D multilayer dental zirconia sintering chart