Semi Adjustable Dental Articulator
Very useful for the reproduction of static and dynamic maxillo-mandibular positions. Thanks to its high precision and its multiple adjustments, it achieves excellent reproductions in all movements. Its sturdy construction frame offers exceptional stability while providing outstanding visibility.
The Articulator is a condylar and round magnetic mounting plate design, it is compatible with the Amann Girrbach Artex design.
Each semi-adjustable dental articulator will be a 3D calibrator. The articulator restoration model can be transferred from one to another with complete accurate calibration. Semi adjustable dental articulator can be applied to Artex face bow dental instrument.
- Intercondylar distance: Fixed at 110mm.
- Sagittal condyle path adjustment: Up to 70°.
- Lateral incisal path angle on a horizontal plane: Adjustable from 0° to 40° on each side using the control screw.
- Sagittal incisal path angle (for edentulous cases): Adjustable up to 20° forwards and 40° backwards using the incisal path table.
- Immediate side shift adjustment: Range from 0 to 3mm.
- Incisal pin adjustment: Up to 10mm upward and 5mm downward, with the center on the intercondylar axis.
Our products are semi-adjustable dental articulators with a complete list of face bow transfer instruments available, the complete sets of products are compatible with Artex System:
- Semi-adjustable dental articulator
- Full face bow (face bow and transfer fork assembly)
- Transfer stand
- The magnetic mounting plate pack
- Facebow transfer plates
- Joint support
- Glabella support
- Condylar heads
- Handle for impression tray
The package comes in a large dimension plastic-hard box:33×53×30 cm, Shipping weight of 11 kg.
Semi-Adjustable Articulator Features:
- For reproductions of static and dynamic maxillo-mandibular positions.
- High accuracy.
- Multiple settings.
- Robust structure.
- Great stability.
- Exceptional visibility.
- The side shift distraction is adjustable from 0 to 3 mm.
- The front articulator calibrated incisal pin can be adjusted up from 5 lower to 10mm upper on the intercondylar axis.