Sirona Dental Zirconia Blocks
The cad cam dental zirconia block is the application of the Sirona cerec inlab milling dental system, it features 43% transparency, and 1000Mpa bending strength. It can be applied for crown and bridge, full contour.
White and multilayer pre-shaded are options available. Multilayer features a highly aesthetic color gradient in progressive transition seamlessly.
1. Select the best raw dentistry zirconium materials.
2. After dry pressed and cold isostatic: balanced pressure, better strength, better color, and more translucent
3. More accurate scaling factor (the persistent and consistency of scaling factor between each batch)
4. Reliable, controllable, reusable production process.
5. Easy to cut, no porcelain breakage.
6. Every block has its barcode, is easy to control lot size, and it includes information such as scaling factor.
7. Colors: White, and classic Vita 16 shades, plus bleach shades: BL1, BL2, BL3,BL4.
Sirona inlab dental zirconia sintering chart
There are no reviews yet.