Slow Speed Handpiece
Low speed hand piece consists of a low speed contra angle and a low speed straight hand piece. It possesses great technical features. Low-speed hand piece is less intense than a high-speed hand piece and operates at 22.000-27.000 revolutions per minute. The speed can be adjusted at which the bur rotates and the heat produced during procedures is less fierce. The external cooling system allows it to cool down during long use. It may come in various types depending on the weight, material, nozzle type (with water or air) and burr connections, etc. Available in either chuck button or latch type system. It produces minimal noise of around ≤70dB. Ergonomically stable and highly efficient.
Uses of low speed: It is best to remove cavities, for polishing teeth, teeth preparation for veneers, and orthodontic procedures.
When choosing and buying a low speed handpiece one should look for the following mentioned requirements.
- Lightweight, so to perform procedures with ease without putting weight on hand muscles.
- The bearings within hand pieces should be of high quality as the bearings are sensitive and are susceptible to wear and tear.
- Easy for sterilization and autoclave.
- A good handle and bur retention site providing a stable grip to work efficiently.
- Operates on multiple speeds.
- Budget-friendly and financially manageable.
- Reliable and well-proven for their efficiency.
Our products are highly reliable and durable that precisely meets the requirements of dental practitioners. We at the dental sale mall produce dental tools and equipment under premium quality guidelines. Warranty offer is applicable on all our products with fast delivery services worldwide.
There are no reviews yet.