Spiral Cut Burs Dental
HP carbide burs are low-speed, have five types of polishing grit options, and feature a straight edge with a spiral-cut cone.
Burs are durable, corrosion-resistant, and have low heat generation.
Application: Dental office and laboratory acrylic materials, plaster, metal, zirconium prosthesis polishing and finishing.
- Shank: HP Handpiece,2.35mm diameter
- Total Length:50mm
- Burs head diameter:7x15mm
- Color-coded for grit identification: from super coarse to super fine options.
- Burs shape: Taper round end, Straight Edge with spiral cut
- Burs head material: tungsten carbide