Dental practices have passed through massive changes in recent times entailing cut-throat competition and innovation. Now everyone wants to improve their personality with a glowing smile. This hiked up the demand for dental practices that can provide quality services with the latest technology.
The teeth whitening machine with an intraoral camera brought a revolution in dental cosmetics. It whitens teeth with the help of LED light sources of varying intensities. The LED light source activates the whitening agent of the whitening gel and helps to remove discoloration and stains.
The unique design of the intraoral camera allows access to hard-to-reach areas in the mouth. Because of its flexible gooseneck, dental practices can perform efficient teeth whitening in tight spaces. The unit comes with an ergonomic full arc head and allows monitoring of the remaining whitening time. This helps patients to be comfortable and relaxed during the process.
Choosing a teeth whitening machine
|Light Source||5pcs blue LEDs (420-490nm), |
2pcs red LEDs (610-650nm),
8pcs purple LEDs (sterilization)
|Light Energy Output||Up to 25W, 2327mW|
|Adjustable Settings||Time: 1-30 mins, |
Light Model: blue, red, blue+red,
|Design||Portable stand, metal arm, ergonomic head, timer display, cooling fan|
|Intraoral Camera||4 blue LEDs, 1/4″ Sony CCD, WiFi transmitter, USB/VGA/video output|
|Image Resolution||2MP lens, auto focus, mobile app connectivity|
|LCD Screen||8-inch monitor|
The main features to look at while choosing a teeth whitening machine are its safety features and the ingredients used. It should have adjustable power output, auto shut-off arrangement, safety glasses, etc. One should also check the ingredients. Some whitening processes use whitening products that have a peroxide base. It has a risk of increasing sensitivity. Teeth whitening processes using 22% carbamide peroxide are likely to cause more sensitivity than the 10% formula.
Working of Intraoral Camera
It comes with multiple LED light sources connected to an LCD monitor. It could be hard to see the darkest parts of the mouth even in a brightly lit dental office. The intraoral camera beats the traditional tools as it produces bright images. Thus, it helps dental practices to perform better. It helps dental practices to have “before & after” images. It helps patients to watch the aesthetic improvement after the process.
- Safe & effective: LED light sources offer safe and the most effective teeth whitening. The light sources come with varying intensities and do teeth whitening, sensitivity reduction, and disinfection & sterilization as well. It activates whitening agents in whitening gels and removes discoloration and stains.
- Adjustable settings: The teeth whitening machine with an intraoral camera comes with adjustable settings. You can customize the intensity of the light that suits the whitening needs best.
- Fast results: Teeth whitening machines with an intraoral camera can deliver fast results in a few treatments. It improves the efficiency of the dental practice and improves patient satisfaction.
- Cosmetic & Health benefits: Clean and glowing teeth help to improve personality and ensure potential health benefits.
- Easy Handling: The intraoral camera is easy to use. It comes with simple and easy-to-follow instructions making it ideal for dental practices.
- Comfortable and pain-free: The ergonomic design of the unit delivers a comfortable and pain-free whitening process and ensures high patient satisfaction.
- Affordable: The unit is available at an affordable price of $1,160 and also comes with a one-year warranty.
- Process time: From 1 to 30 minutes
- Light sources: Blue, red, and blue + red light
- Brightness levels: 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, and 100%
Conclusion:Teeth whitening machines with intraoral cameras are revolutionizing the dental industry with their advanced technology and features. It whitens teeth with adjustable intensity of LED light sources, making it safe and effective. Additionally, it helps to monitor the remaining whitening time, produces bright images and ensures high patient satisfaction. It has customizable parameters, making it suitable for different whitening needs. The unit is available at an affordable price and with a one-year warranty. Teeth whitening machines with intraoral cameras are the ultimate choice for better whitening results.