DENTAL LAB WAX KNIFE HEATER
The knife warmer is an essential appliance in the dental laboratory. It is a safe alternative to gas or alcohol open flame burners and devices and allows technicians and dentists to use any waxing tools of their choice.
Heating metal spatulas and related instruments used for wax molding in the Dental Laboratory. Place the tip of the tool to be heated in the hole on the front of the device. Two proximity sensors then start the heater so that the instrument acquires the optimum working temperature in a few seconds.
Instantly heats up, safe to use, eliminates the possibility of burns or fire. It is respectful of the environment. It is easy to use, and its design is ergonomic. Leave instruments clean without soot particles.
- High heat can be applied to the carving knife instantaneously
- It is safe against burns and fires
- Energy can be use efficiently due to the operation by a sensor
- It is ergonomically designed for the convenient use
- It can be cleanly used and there is a replaceable cap
- In case dental lab knife warmer is inserted for a long time, error sign is operated to protect the circuit safe for the safety of the product and its user.
1. Power Supply voltage:
2. Power: 100W
3. Standby input power: 2w
4. Packing: 1set per box, Overall size: 27*9.5*9.2 cm