Vacuum Mixer Dental Laboratory Equipment
A safe and easy-to-use vacuum mixing device, essential in the dental laboratory. It is used in dental laboratories to achieve homogeneous bubble-free mixing of dental materials, which is more difficult manually. A dental lab vacuum mixer is an auxiliary medium that increases productivity in laboratories.
Mixing, vibrating, and the vacuum condition allow a bubble-free mixture, to improve the material’s reliability.
Its use reduces air incorporation during mixing to achieve a homogeneous mix with fewer bubbles and no lumps.
The dental lab vacuum mixer machine comes with a standard mixer cup of 300ml and 600ml cups.
Application In Dental Laboratory
- Mix plaster without bubbles
- Lining material
- Mix alginate
1. Connect the air source to the air source connector, after turning the power:
(1) Adjust the timer to set the mixing time.
(2) Adjust the air pressure (pull up the air pressure regulator cap, turn it clockwise to increase, and turn counterclockwise to decrease) to above 4 kg/cm².
2. Hold the bottom of the mixing cup with your hand, put the “cross” of the mixing cup chuck directly on the motor transmission connector and push the mixing cup upwards, turn on the power switch, and let go when the pointer of the vacuum gauge turns to 60cmHg, wait for the mixing cup after holding it firmly, press the red button switch and the mixing cup will start to rotate.
3. After the mixing work is completed, the vacuum mixer dental lab machine will automatically sound an alarm. At the time, hold the bottom of the mixing cup with your hand, turn off the power switch, and the mixing cup will be automatically separated from the machine to end the mixing work.
1. Please use the dental lab vacuum mixer in a dry and well-ventilated environment.
2. The machine cannot be turned upside down.
3. Regularly clean the vacuum suction port sealing ring and the lid of the mixing cup to ensure a complete seal during work.
4. If it is found that the mixing cup cannot be adsorbed:
(1) Check the pressure gauge indicates whether it is above 4 kg/cm²
(2) Check if the vacuum filter is blocked.
(3) Check whether there is debris on the vacuum suction port and the sealing ring of the mixing cup, and clean is if there is any.
(4) If the fault still cannot be eliminated, please contact the dealer.
5. Filter replacement: remove the old filter and press the new filter in.
There are no reviews yet.