Fully adjustable articulator
The articulator understands all the movements of the patient, and it is fully adjustable. Centric and reproducible system that guarantees the exact initial and final positions of each movement. Discrepancies down to less than 20 µm can be explored, controlled, and eliminated with the Artex cr articulator fully adjustable type.
Light, stable, ergonomic, and high precision – the Artex articulator simplifies and speeds up work on the model
- Progressive lateral movement function for the transverse gap, adjustable from 0 to 1.5 mm
- Progressive protrusion, adjustable from 0 to 6 mm
- Adjustable progressive retrusion from 0 to 2 mm
- Distraction for unloading compressed mandibular joints from 0 to 3 mm
- Ideal for model analysis, fabrication, and correction of splints
- Adjustable condylar guide inclination between -20° and + 60°
- Bennett angle is adjustable from -5° to + 30°
There are no reviews yet.