Dental Porcelain Oven
This dental oven is mainly used in the processing and production of dental porcelain powder, which is composed of furnace cover, barbecue table, lifting table, operation panel and other components.
The dental porcelain oven is heated on all sides. The maximum operating temperature is 1200 °C, and the maximum heating rate: from room temperature to 1000 °C in about 7 minutes, and to 1200 °C in about 10 minutes.
The temperature field is more uniform, and the final porcelain restoration is transparent and consistent better. This dental porcelain oven is ideal for denture prosthesis production in dental laboratories.
Features of porcelain oven:
1. With automatic temperature adjustment function, the actual temperature error is small;
2. Poly crystalline alumina fiber is used in the furnace, which has high temperature
resistance and long service life;
3. Alloy resistance wire is used for heating, and the working cavity is pure and pollution-free;
4. Using true color touch screen, 99 custom programs and built-in programs, easy to operate.
- Packing size: 41*54*85 cm(furnace), 41*32*28 cm(Vacuum Pump)
- Packing Weight:27 kg(Furnace),10 kg(Vacuum Pump)
There are no reviews yet.